Consigning with Lawrence Auctions
Why Consider Lawrence Auctions:
- We are open and transparent about the consignment process and explain each step involved.
- We offer very competitive commissions.
- We advertise nationally to targeted buyers interested in your consignment.
- Our team has over 80 years combined experience in the sales and marketing of fine art.
- We will give you an accurate valuation of what your consignment will likely bring at auction.
- Our team has worked with individuals, estates and corporations with consignments numbering from one item to over 1300 items per consignor.
Simple Steps to Sell at Auction With Us:
Email us photographs of your works of art with these details: Name of Artist, Title (if known), Medium (painting, lithograph, etc.), and the dimensions of each piece. This information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please feel free to call us to discuss before sending your information at 505-992-2882.
Once we have your information, our experts will research your items and discuss the best possibilities for your items.
When you consign with us, you will receive a copy of our consignment agreement to sign and retain for your files.
Get your items to us, or let us help arrange shipping for you. In some instances, you may be able to keep your items until they sell.
Once we have your items, they will be photographed by our in-house team, and after research, the auction catalog description will be written.
Your artwork will be marketed and presented to a worldwide audience.
Your works of art are sold to the highest bidder.
After a successful sale, you will receive a final accounting and your proceeds.
In some instances it may be advisable to offer your property through private sales to buyers who are known to be be interested in the type of items you wish to sell. If private sales would be an effective solution we will offer that option for your consideration.
To learn more or begin the consignment process email us here or call us at 505-303-3715.
If you have artwork you are interested in selling, now would be the perfect time to get in touch.
Below is a partial list of artists whose artwork we are interested in offering in our auctions. We are always looking for work by these and other significant artists so don't hesitate to get in touch to inquire about any artists you are interested in selling.
19th & 20th Century American
Elaine de Kooning
19th & 20th Century European
Ernest Ludwig Kirchner
T C Cannon
E Irving Couse
E Martin Hennings
José Clemente Orozco
Jean Baptiste Monnoyer