Consigning with Lawrence Auctions
Why consider Lawrence Auctions:
- We are open and transparent about the consignment process and explain each step involved.
- We offer very competitive commissions.
- We advertise nationally to targeted buyers interested in your consignment.
- Our team has over 80 years combined experience in the sales and marketing of fine art.
- We will give you an accurate valuation of what your consignment will likely bring at auction.
- Our team has worked with individuals, estates and corporations with consignments numbering from one item to over 1300 items per consignor.
1. Contact us for a no-obligation consultation and let us know what you are interested in selling.
2. Next, we will ask you to provide photographs of your items along with detailed descriptions and email these to us. If you have a very large number of items we may offer to visit you in order to help with the process.
3. After we review the information we will discuss how we may sell your property in the most effective manner.
4. After arriving at the best solution for you we will provide you with a written agreement that details all the specific information about your consignment.
In some instances it may be advisable to offer your property through private sales to buyers who are known to be be interested in the type of items you wish to sell. If private sales would be an effective solution we will offer that option for your consideration.
To learn more or begin the consignment process email us here or call us at 505-303-3715.
Below is a list of artists whose artwork we are interested in offering in our auctions. We are always looking for work by these and other significant artists. Note that this only a partial list so please contact us to inquire about any artists you are interested in selling.
19th & 20th Century American
Elaine de Kooning
19th & 20th Century European
Ernest Ludwig Kirchner
T C Cannon
E Irving Couse
E Martin Hennings
José Clemente Orozco
Jean Baptiste Monnoyer